Ali Prints!

Today I received the first few copies of the prints based on my artwork for the official Muhammed Ali Fine Art collection. I have signed them and returned them to the gallery. Any enquiries regarding availability can be made through the gallery at http://generationpop.co.uk

I'm working on several paintings currently. Also, hopefully soon I want to share here some progress shots of the last Ali portrait with some words on my thought process. I will probably do it as a pdf file. Stay tuned!

Finally, I have just signed another student to the beginner's course at http://advancedcaricature.co.uk. Places on all levels are available for the lessons starting 11th November. Whichever course you choose to do, you will receive as much guidance, feedback and encouragment as you need. From the moment you sign up you will receive my 100% attention right through to the last lesson, not just in the personal video critiques, but via email as well throughout the week. I'm here to help!

Comments

im amazed of your work

Popular Posts